Properties in Northamptonshire
Properties for sale
Edwin Court, Kettering Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Superb 50% Shared Ownership Flat
- Convenient Mkt Harborough Location
- Hall, Living/Dining/Kitchen, 2 Beds
- Bathroom, Allocated Parking Space
This modern two bedroom apartment is set in a highly convenient position in Market Harborough town, in-between its wonderful range of amenities & its train station with direct links to St Pancras. ...
Marshall Court, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Self contained retirement apartment
- Conveniently located for town
- Well presented accommodation
- Immediate vacant possession
Adams & Jones are pleased to offer this one bedroom retirement apartment for the over 60's in this sought after modern complex. The property is on the 2nd floor & serviced by a lift. The double gla...
Gala House, Orchard Street, Fleckney, Leicester
- Superb Modern Purpose-Built Flat
- Pleasant Fleckney Village Location
- Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Bedroom, Courtyard, Parking Space
Located not far from Fleckney's pleasant village centre with its handy range of local amenities is this superb modern ground floor flat, being offered for sale through Adams & Jones with no upward ...
Hampton Court, St Marys Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Superb Market Harborough Apartment
- New 160 Year Lease & No Chain
- Hall, Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Two Beds, Bathroom, Private Parking
A great opportunity for first time buyers or buy-to-let investors is this sensibly priced top floor apartment, ideally situated in 'Hampton Court' in Market Harborough between the train station wit...
Cheney Court, Husbands Bosworth, Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Beautifully Presented 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen, 2 Beds
- Bathroom, Carport, Communal Garden
- Popular Husbands Bosworth Location
Cheney Court is a pleasant modern apartment development, which offers its residents a lovely communal garden, car-park & to this particular flat, the added benefits of a carport. It is situated in ...
St Marys Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Superb Ground Floor Modern Apartment
- Located Between Train Station & Centre
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, 2 Double Beds
- Jack & Jill Bathroom, Allocated Parking
Fantastically located between Market Harborough's wonderful town centre & its train station with sub one-hour links to London's St Pancras is this modern ground floor apartment. Beautifully present...
Church Lane, Welford, Northampton
- Modern Thatched Character Cottage
- Built Approximately 30 years Ago
- Superb Presentation, Re-Thatch 2013
- Sought After Welford Village Location
If you want all the wonderful character of a thatched village cottage but worry about the upkeep of a period property, this has to be the one for you. Built approximately 30 years ago, with the hug...
Main Street, Fleckney, Leicester
- Lovely Cottage In Fleckney Village
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms, Pretty Garden
This lovely home is believed to be a former brick-maker's cottage & is situated a short walk from Fleckney village's delightful village centre with its good range of local amenities. The current ow...
Saddington Road, Fleckney, Leicestershire
- Substantial period semi detached
- Ideally placed for access to village amenities
- Two double bedrooms and useful loft room
- Private enclosed garden
Well located in this popular village is this well maintained and presented semi detached family home. The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, dining ro...
Valley Rise, Desborough, Northamptonshire
- Deceptively spacious bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Established location close to open fields
- Private garden, garage & parking
A beautifully presented semi detached bungalow well located towards the edge of this popular small town. The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge,...
Heygate Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Much Loved & Cared-For Mid-Terrace
- Superb Location Near Town Centre
- Full Of Period & Character Features
- Offered With No Upward Sales Chain
This very well presented bay-fronted terraced property has been much loved & well cared-for & boasts a wealth of period & character features. It is situated just a short walk from Market Harborough...