Properties in Northamptonshire
Properties for sale
Marshall Court, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Self contained retirement apartment
- Conveniently located for town
- Well presented accommodation
- Immediate vacant possession
Adams & Jones are pleased to offer this one bedroom retirement apartment in this sought after modern complex. The property is on the second floor and serviced by a lift. The double glazed accommo...
Gala House, Orchard Street, Fleckney, Leicester
- Superb Modern Purpose-Built Flat
- Pleasant Fleckney Village Location
- Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Bedroom, Courtyard, Parking Space
Located not far from Fleckney's pleasant village centre with its handy range of local amenities is this superb modern ground floor flat, being offered for sale through Adams & Jones with no upward ...
St Marys Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Superb Ground Floor Modern Apartment
- Located Between Train Station & Centre
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, 2 Double Beds
- Jack & Jill Bathroom, Allocated Parking
Fantastically located between Market Harborough's wonderful town centre & its train station with sub one-hour links to London's St Pancras is this modern ground floor apartment. Beautifully present...
Clarence Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Period Home Not Far From Town Centre
- Scope For Some Cosmetic Improvement
- 2 Receptions, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Good Sized Garden, No Chain
A charming period terraced property, located in between Market Harborough's wonderful town centre amenities & its train station with sub one-hour links to London's St Pancras. It is offered for sal...
Saddington Road, Fleckney, Leicestershire
- Substantial period semi detached
- Ideally placed for access to village amenities
- Two double bedrooms and useful loft room
- Private enclosed garden
Well located in this popular village is this well maintained and presented semi detached family home. The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, dining ro...
Welland Park Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Spacious Four Bedroom Character Terrace
- Opposite Mkt. Harborough's Welland Park
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom & WC
- Drive, Lengthy South-Facing Garden
One of the more rare & spacious four bedroom properties along this established road opposite Market Harborough's wonderful Welland Park is offered for sale here through Adams & Jones, with the adde...
Nelson Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Attractive Bay-Fronted Victorian Home
- Wonderful Project Opportunity
- Hallway, 2 Receptions, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garden
Situated within easy walking distance of Market Harborough's superb town centre with its vast array of leisure & convenience amenities is this attractive Victorian bay fronted end terraced home. Ac...
Victoria Street, Fleckney, Leicester
- Beautiful Victorian End Terraced Home
- Wide Plot Providing Luxury Of A Drive
- Two Receptions & Extended Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
With a wider than average plot providing the rare luxury of a driveway & a generous rear garden, this beautiful Victorian end terraced home is a cut above the rest & must be seen to be appreciated....
Heygate Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Much Loved & Cared-For Mid-Terrace
- Superb Location Near Town Centre
- Full Of Period & Character Features
- Offered With No Upward Sales Chain
This very well presented bay-fronted terraced property has been much loved & well cared-for & boasts a wealth of period & character features. It is situated just a short walk from Market Harborough...
Rolleston Close, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Ideally Situated For Station & Town
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- Two Bedrooms, Kitchen Diner
- Private Garden & Off Road Parking
Well located at the end of a cul de sac within walking distance of the railway station and town centre is this recently refurbished starter home. The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommo...